You have conflict in your life—we all do. You encounter it in your home, your workplace, your school, or even your church. All around us tensions exist and disputes persist.
Offered here is a step-by-step process for pursuing peace in ALL your relationships and a tool you can use to help others. This guide is:
- BIBLICAL — relies on the absolute authority, sufficiency, and life-giving power of God’s Spirit-breathed Word
- CHRIST-CENTERED — depends on the forgiving and empowering grace of Jesus
- PRACTICAL — provides concrete action steps, case examples, discussion questions, and suggested language to handle specific situations
- PROVEN — offers tried-and-true methods from a pastor, professor, counselor, and certified Christian conciliator who has led couples, churches, and Christian schools to make peace for over twenty-five years
Packed with wisdom and practical techniques, this manageable book on reconciliation will send you on your way to pursuing peace while helping others to do the same.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Crossway; 1 edition (July 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433530139
- ISBN-13: 978-1433530135
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces